2012.01.18 FFVCL Encoder & Player 4.5
* FFVCL version number changed from 4.1 to 4.5 indicating this version has many changes and is not compatible with the previous version, specifically for Encoder and add-ons.
* update to FFmpeg 0.9.x which is not compatible with 0.8.x
* many minor improvments and some bug fix
* new method opt_default()
* the encoder core rewritten for FFmpeg 0.9.x
* new powerfull and flexible options which are almost compatible with the parameters of ffmpeg command line
* rename AddInputFile() to AddInput(), SetOutputFile()/SetOutputStream() to SetOutput()
* remove property CustomMaxFiles and now FFEncoder will increase file list automatically
* improved joining ability such as support codec ‘copy’ mode
* improved stability
* new options style for FrameInput, FrameOutput, PacketInput, ScreenCapture, WaveCapture, WaveInput and WaveOutput
* FFmpeg DLLs built base on official ffmpeg 0.9.1
* This version is NOT compatible with previous FFmpeg DLLs.